High performance teams leveren meer kwaliteit en business waarde. Het opzetten van dergelijke teams in uw organisatie is een uitdaging op zich. Maar:
- begin klein;
- start met intensieve begeleiding;
- ga een conflict niet uit de weg;
- vier successen;
- voorkom subgroepen;
- evalueer en documenteer;
- denk niet korte termijn.
Op wikipedia vinden we de onderstaande basis principes.
- Participative leadership – using a democratic leadership style that involves and engages team members
- Effective decision-making – using a blend of rational and intuitive decision making methods, depending on that nature of the decision task
- Open and clear communication – ensuring that the team mutually constructs shared meaning, using effective communication methods and channels
- Valued diversity – valuing a diversity of experience and background in team, contributing to a diversity of viewpoints, leading to better decision making and solutions
- Mutual trust – trusting in other team members and trusting in the team as an entity
- Managing conflict – dealing with conflict openly and transparently and not allowing grudges to build up and destroy team morale
- Clear goals – goals that are developed using SMART criteria; also each goal must have personal meaning and resonance for each team member, building commitment and engagement
- Defined roles and responsibilities – each team member understands what they must do (and what they must not do) to demonstrate their commitment to the team and to support team success
- Coordinative relationship – the bonds between the team members allow them to seamlessly coordinate their work to achieve both efficiency and effectiveness
- Positive atmosphere – an overall team culture that is open, transparent, positive, future-focused and able to deliver success
Hieronder vindt u een op youtube gepubliceerde fimpje van de RuysdaelCompany.